Monday, February 13, 2012

Hi All! 

I hope you had a great weekend.  We were fighting the stomach bug at my house, but we're on the mend now!  I wanted to share this card which I made for my stamp club.  It was held on this past Saturday and I was unable to attend because I was just not feeling well at all.  I ended up video chatting in on it.  Pretty cool huh?  The ladies are so talented, they really didn't need me anyway!  One of the club members, Donna, took pictures of the cards for me.  Thanks Donna!  She has a beautiful blog, check it out at Creative Lady

I've seen this fan on a couple of other peoples blog and wanted to try it out for myself.  It was super easy to make using the new Designer Rosette Die from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  I cut the paper to 3 inches, ran it through the die, folded it (accordion style), used my crop-a-dile to punch a hole at the bottom and ran some ribbon through it.  Love it! 

All Supplies SU!
Stamps: Loving Thoughts (Occasions Mini)
Paper: Pool Party, Naturals Ivory, Everyday Enchantment (Sale-a-Bration catalog)
Ink: Soft Suede
Big Shot Die:  Designer Rosette (Occasions Mini), square lattice embossing folder
Ribbon:  Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack (Sale-a-Bration catalog)
Punch: Scallop Edge Border Punch

Enjoy!

Keisha

No comments:

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!