Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be My Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! 

What a great day to show someone that you love them. 

Here's the other card that I made at my last stamp club.  I loved it!  Super easy too.  I used the new Designer Rosette Die from the Occasions Mini catalog again (gonna be a favorite), I see right now.  At first, I was thinking that there would not be many different ways to use the die, but there are several! 

All Supplies Stampin' Up!: 
Stamps:  P.S. I Love You
Cardstock:  Basic Black, First Edition, Real Red, Red Glimmer Paper, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Basic Black
Punches:  Full Heart Punch, Small Heart punch
Big Shot:  Embossing folder Vintage Wallpaper, Designer Rosette Die

Enjoy time with your Valentines!
Keisha

No comments:

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!