Friday, February 3, 2012

My Digital Studio 30 day Free Trial Offer!


Hello from Hershey, PA.  I'm here for my Bible Study Fellowship leaders retreat.  We had an inspiring opening dinner and meeting tonight.  To find out more about BSF, click here.

I quickly wanted to share with you about a great new promotion at Stampin' Up!  They are now offering a FREE 30-day trial for My Digital Studio Express.  Yes, I said FREE!  I recently made this purchase and am very please with it.  I'm liking the fact that I can scrapbook and make cards on the go.
 
With the FREE trial, you'll get: To test out the program, go to www.simplyalon.stampinup.com and go to the shop now icon on the upper right side of the page and add the code 129600 to your shopping cart.  Then download and install it from your Download Manager.   Shoot me an email if you have any questions.. www.simplyalon@yahoo.com

Enjoy and Happy Stampin',
Keisha

No comments:

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!