Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Quincy

Happy Wednesday!

I've been meaning to share this scrapbook page that I made for my Stamp / Scrap club last month.  Of course it's one of my favorites because my favorite baby boy is on it!  I'm so happy to be scrapbooking again!  I started this papercrafting journey out as a scrapbooker, then stampin' too over, lol.  You'll start seeing more scrapbook pages on here as I have a lot of catching up to do. Now all I have to do is journal...

All Supplies Stampin' Up!

Cardstock:  Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red, Island Indigo, Just add Cake, DSP, Twitterpated DSP
Ribbon:  3/8" Pleated Satin Baja Breeze (beautiful), White twine
Ink: Whisper White Craft, Basic Gray Classic, White Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen
Stamps: Bordering on Romance, Send me Soaring (Occasions Mini Catalog)
Punches: various circle punches, Boho Blossoms punch, Scallop Edge Border
Accessories: In Color Brads, Twitterpated Designer Buttons
Big Shot:  Alphabet Simple Letters, Scallop Squares Duo, Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies & Textured Impressions Embossing Folders

Happy Scrappin',
Keisha


1 comment:

creative lady said...

This is a nice page....and of course Quincy is a handsome little fellow.

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!