Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Just for You! and Last day to order from Stampin' Up! Holiday Catty

Hi!  I'm here with another sneak peak!  Most of these items are from the sale-a-bration catalog.  I just love this paper!  What is Sale-a-bration?  Well, it's Stampin' Up!'s biggest sale of the year.  For every $50 you spend, you get a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration catalog!  There are even more perks for hosting a workshop or private class or for becoming a Stampin' Up! demo!  It starts on Jan. 22.  In the meantime...today is the last day to order from the Holiday Catalog... you have until 2am Eastern time.  You can shop online at www.simplyalon.stampinup.net  Just click on the Shop Now button and shop away!  With that being said....tomorrow is the first day that you can shop from the new Spring Catalog!  Let me know if you don't have one yet and I can fix that!
 
Here's a card that I made when I was at my friend Tessa's house on Monday.  When I went over to her craft table, she had a card sitting there, so I decided to use the sketch and make my own.  Check out her blog!  She does beautiful work.  

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Cardstock:  Naturals White, Sycamore St. DSP (Sale-a-bration), Rich Razzleberry
Ink:  Classic Black
Ribbon:  Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button bundle (Sale-a-abration), Victoria Trim 
Stamp:  From the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit (In the New Spring Catalog)
Tools, Scallop Edge Punch

Enjoy!!!
Keisha

No comments:

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!