Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bringing in the New Year with the Mojo Monday Challenge!

Happy New Year!  It's 2013!  And yes, one of my many New Years Resolutions is to blog more!  To get me started I participated in the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.  Each week there's a new fun sketch.  This weeks was pretty simple.... and I like simple!

Here's the sketch....
And here's my version...
Sneak Peak!  I used NEW products from the upcoming Spring Catalog and the Sale-a-bration catty.  The Spring Catalog will go live on Jan. 3 and Sale-a-bration starts on Jan. 22.  Did you get a Spring catalog yet?  If not, email me at simplyalon@yahoo.com and I'll get one to you ASAP.

All items Stampin' Up!
Cardstock:  Island Indigo, Sycamore Street DSP (Sale-a-bration)
Stamp:  Bloomin' Marvelous (Sale-a-bration)
Ink:  Island Indigo
Ribbon:  Whisper white, Island Indigo
Accessories:  Summer Starfruit Dahlias, Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit

Enjoy the 1st day of the New Year!
Love,
Keisha

No comments:

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!