Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me... Stampin' Up! style!


Hi!

It's my birthday and I'm giving you all (my blog readers and customers) a gift!  Today I'm 35!  So.... If you place a minimum $35 order today, I'll give you a FREE Stamp n write marker ($3.50 value).  Get it?  You can choose between any of the single markers that we sell...

Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Certainly Celery, Marina Mist, Pretty in Pink, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Basic Black, Early Espresso, or Crumb Cake

Email me your order by 11pm tonight (along with which color Stamp n Write marker you'd like) and I'll be happy to place the order for you tonight!  This doesn't include club orders.

Thanks and have a great day!
Love,
Keisha

1 comment:

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!