Thursday, September 6, 2012

Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio FREE for schools!



Hi!  I wanted to share this great promotion from Stampin' Up! today....

Stampin' Up! has discs of the original version of the My Digital Studio software available to give to teachers or other school staff for FREE.

My Digital Studio is a great solution for teachers. 

It can be used to:
  • Create bulletin board décor
  • Make certificates and awards for student achievement
  • Make birthday cards for students
  • Create parent flyers or newsletters
  • Create a photobook of a special class activity, or an overview of the whole year
  • And more!
This program contains over 2000 images and has a value of approx $500.


If you are a teacher or the parent of a student, let me know and I'll get your school all signed up for FREE!

Don't forget about the blog candy give-a-way!  Details are found here!

Love,
Keisha

No comments:

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!