Friday, September 7, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #51

Hi!
Today I decided to play along with the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge while my son was napping.  You could have done lots of things with this sketch.  I really like it a lot.

Here's the sketch:
Here's what I came up with:
All goodies Stampin' Up!
Cardstock:  Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Patio Party DSP
Ink:  Baja Breeze
Big Shot: Delicate Doilies Sizzlits, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Bitty Banner Framelits, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder
Punch:  2 1/2 in. circle punch
Stamps:  Sweet Essentials, Baby Prints

Enjoy and today is the last day to enter for Blog Candy!!!  I'll draw a name tomorrow!
Love,
Keisha

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What an adorable baby card! I love the doily behind the image! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tui Nathan said...

Gorgeous card .... Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!