Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ribbon Share


Hi All,
I've been wanting to do a ribbon share for a while now...so here it goes! I wanted to start with my favorite....the In Colors! I'm so happy that they stay around for 2 years now with Stampin Up! and not just one. I'm not quite ready to let them go!

Here are the details... for $11($13 if I have to ship it) you get 3 yards of each of the 5 In Colors ribbon for a total of 15 yards. The 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon comes in Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush, Blushing Bride and Peach Parfait.

I carefully measured each one and have them wrapped nicely around cardboard so they won't wrinkle. This is a great way to get some of each color ribbon without having to buy each one separately!

Interested? Questions? Shoot me an email or give me a call! Let me know so I can reserve your ribbon!

Happy Stampin!
Keisha

No comments:

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!