Monday, July 21, 2014

Playing with Stampin' Up! Blendabilities for the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge!

Happy Monday! 

I played along with the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge and wanted to share my entry before the challenge closes in like 2 hours!!!  I finally got to play with my Blendabilities... and I love them!  Can't wait to get them all!  

Here's the sketch...

And here's my take on it ...




All Stampin' Up! products:

Stamp: Vivid Vases
Ink: Momento Ink, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzelberry & Old Olive Blendabitilites
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, In Color Designer Series Pack
Big Shot: Chevron Embossing Folder


Enjoy!!!

 photo KeishaSignature100.png

2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

The row of vases is lovely. The colors are bright and cheerful and your coloring is terrific! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Go you on finishing your card and uploading it under the 2hr timeframe! Love the colours and your soft shading. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!