Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mojo Monday Happy Watercolor

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a great Holiday Season!  Today, I played along with the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge and I used the Happy Watercolor stamp set from the new Occasions Catalog.  At first, I really didn't know what to do with this stamp set, but then as I was browsing the web, I started seeing all these beautiful cards made with it.  I had to get my hands on it!

Here's my card...

And here's the sketch....

All Stampin' Up! Supplies Used...

Stamp:  Happy Watercolor
Paper: Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Fancy Foil Designer Vellum (Gold), Foil Sheets (Gold)
Ink: Metallic Encore Pad (Gold), Blushing Bride
Accessories: White Twine, Basic Pearls
Punch: Bitty Butterfly, Scallop Edge Border



1 comment:

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!