Sunday, November 17, 2013

Stampin' Up! Embossed Christmas Star!

Hi!  Tonight I wanted to share a quick card with you.  I love how this one turned out!  Midnight Muse and Silver really compliment one another.  I embossed the Christmas Star stamp, then scored it to give it some dimension.  I used Stampin' Dimensionals to raise it off the paper.  Isn't the Pretty Printed Embossing Folder used for the background beautiful?

All Products Stampin' Up! 
Stamps: Christmas Star  and Greetings of the Season (yes, it's still available)
Cardstock:  Midnight Muse

All of these items can be purchased in my online Stampin' Up! Store.  Just click here to go straight there.  

I've got lots more to share with you!  Be sure to keep checking the blog. 
Love,
Keisha

No comments:

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!