Sunday, March 17, 2013

Emboss Resist Technique with Swallowtail

Honestly when I first saw the Swallowtail stamp from the Stampin' Up! spring catalog it wasn't my favorite....until I played with it.  Then, I loved it!  Here's my latest creation with it.

I stamped the image on Whisper White with Versamark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  Then I went back over it with sponge daubers inked in Summer Starfruit, Pool Party and Midnight Muse. I adhered it to a piece of Midnight Muse paper, tied some of the Midnight Muse ribbon around it and used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop it on Summer Starfruit paper which had been run through the Big Shot with the Honeycomb embossing folder.  Last, I stamped the sentiment using the Made for You Stamp Set and punched it out with the Word Window punch.  I love how it came out!  My club ladies did too.

You can purchase all of these supplies in my online store... just click here!

Enjoy!
Love,
Keisha

No comments:

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!