Saturday, February 2, 2013

Groundhog's Day / Superbowl Day Stampin' Up! Blog Candy!

Happy Weekend!

I plan on getting a lot of stamping and cleaning done in my craft room this weekend!

So, to celebrate the Superbowl and Groundhog's Day, I'm going to start cleaning out by giving away some Blog Candy!


This blog candy is a $52.30 value and you could get it FREE!  

Greetings of the Season Stamp Set
My Little Valentine's Stamp Set
Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details
Primrose Petals Stamp Pad
Paper Doily Sizzlets Big Shot Die

To enter to win, you must place an online order www.simplyalon.stampinup.net (just click on the SHOP NOW button) or email me at simplyalon@yahoo.com with an order and form of payment by Sunday night at 11pm EST.  The order must be at least $50 before shipping and tax.  This means that you'll not only be entered to win the Blog candy, but you'll get a FREE sale-a-bration item in your order.  I will use a random number generator to see who wins on Monday!
Isn't this fun!

I'm not really a fan of either of the teams in the Superbowl, but I'd like the Ravens to win.
So Go Ravens!

Love,
Keisha

No comments:

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!