Friday, September 14, 2012

Stampin' Up! in real life.

Hi,

I thought I'd share one of the ways that I use Stampin' Up! in 'real' life.   I made goody bags for my son's birthday party.  He's 2 and his favorite character is Lightening McQueen from the movie "Cars". 

I purchased white and red lunch bags and added racetrack duct tape to the bottom of them.  They make duct tape in all types of colors and designs now!  I printed out a message on my computer with a picture of McQueen and Mater on them of course.  Then I used the Labels Collection Framelits to cut them out.  I added the next layer of the framelits to the background and this is what I came up with.  The kids loved them at the party and I thought they were pretty cute myself!  My little nieces helped me make them.  I worked them hard...Thanks Kayla and Jenea!


Enjoy and don't forget that today is the last day to enter to win the blog candy!
Love,
Keisha

No comments:

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!