Sunday, September 16, 2012

Stampin' Up! Blog Candy!- Week 3

Hi,
I'm back today with more blog candy!  It's week 3 of my 4 weeks of blog candy.  
I'm giving away a package of mini glue dots, a Primrose Petal stamp pad and a fabric flower that I made out of the Summer Smooches fabric and the new jumbo glue dots from the Holiday catalog.  I added a pin on the back of the flower so that you could easily attach it to a sweater or shirt.  To enter, just leave a comment on my blog this week.  Easy as that!

Enjoy and have a great week!
Love,
Keisha

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Keisha!! I miss seeing you at BSF and thought I would stop by here to say hi. I came across an old email from you with your blog address. Love this blog candy --- especially the flower as I still have the pink paper flower you made for my name tag last year for BSF.
Cheers
Sarah L

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!