Tuesday, September 11, 2012

BSF: Stampin' Up! Style

Hello!

Tomorrow starts a brand new BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) year.  This is my 9th year going to BSF.  I thoroughly enjoy it each year.  This year we are studying Genesis.  We had our leader's meeting today and if it was any indication of what's to come, boy will it be good this year!  So tonight I covered my notebook for the year.  Each week, we have a lecture and I take lots of notes.

Here's my notebook...


I encourage you to find out if there is a class near you and join!

Of course I used all Stampin' Up! supplies...  It was super easy, I just covered the notebook with DSP, sanded down the edges with a sanding block, added ribbon and the letters!

I started out with just a plain composition book and added...
Cardstock:  Patio Party DSP, Primrose Petals
Ribbon:  3/8" Satin Primrose Petals (FREE with a $40 purchase this month!)
Big Shot: Typeset Alphabet BigZ Die

Don't forget about the blog candy, info found here!
Enjoy!
Keisha


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a way to jazz up your book! What an absolutely fun cover. I did BSF when I was single. Way to go! Not sure I could juggle it now.

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!