Saturday, September 1, 2012

Back to Spool Time... FREE Stampin' Up! ribbon! and Blog Candy

It's September!  Where did the summer go?  Back to school time or at Stampin' Up! it's Back to Spool Time!  I love playing with ribbon and this months promotion will have you playing with it too...for FREE!  For every $40 that you spend on Stampin' Up! products, you get a FREE spool of the 3/8" In-color Satin Ribbon (love this ribbon by the way).  Spend $200 and you get all 5 colors FREE! 




Here's a fun video that Stampin' Up! made for this promotion.  I liked it and wanted to share!  

Want to get your free ribbon?  You can place an online order by clicking here.

Now for the exciting news!  I'm trying really really hard to post on my blog everyday this month.  To encourage me, I want to start by giving away some blog candy each week!  
I'll do the drawing on each Friday of this month.   

You can enter this weeks drawing 2 ways...

1. Becoming a follower of my blog

2.  Leaving a comment 
  
I'll have a pic of the blog candy tomorrow!  

Love,
Keisha




No comments:

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!