Friday, July 27, 2012

Stampin' Up Papillon Potpourri, Elegant Butterfly Punch and Natural Compostion DSP

Happy Friday!
I wanted to share one of the cards that we made at Stamp Cafe this month.  Each month on the 4th Tuesday of the month, I have Stamp Cafe class here in my studio and we make 6 cards (envelopes included).  The class is $15 or FREE if you place a minimum order of $25.  It's a great class and I'd love for you to join me in August! You can see a list of my events here.
For this card I played with the new Natural Composition Designer Series Paper.  Love It!  I thought that the butterflies looked really cute with the flowers in the paper.  I used the colors that are the front cover of the new Stampin' Up! catalog.  Contact me if you don't have your own personal copy of the catalog and I'll get one to you asap.  

All supplies Stampin' Up!:
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Made for You
Cardstock:  Natural Composition DSP, Early Espresso, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit
Ink: Early Espresso, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit
Punch:  Elegant Butterfly Punch

Enjoy!
Keisha


No comments:

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!