Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Stampin' Up! Demo Meeting Swap...A Fitting Ocassion

Happy Wednesday!  I'm back from vacation and have been stamping a lot.  This past Saturday I went to my upline's demonstrator meeting and of course we all swapped cards.  I used the new stamp set A Fitting Occasion.  You can really get creative with this set.

 All Supplies Stampin' Up!

 A Fitting Occasion Wood-Mount Stamp Set 127047
A Fitting Occasion Wood-Mount Stamp Set

 Floral District Designer Series Paper 126919

Floral District Designer Series Paper

Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon 126844


Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon 
Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 127023
 Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Primrose Petals
Punch:  Scallop Edge, 3/4 in. circle, 1 in. circle, Curly Label Punch
Bitty Buttons

Like it?  Order online...click on the above links and go directly to my online store or you can go to www.simplyalon.stampinup.net and click on the Shop Now button under my name.

Enjoy!!
Keisha

No comments:

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!