Thursday, March 8, 2012

Love

Hi!

I've been doing more scrapbooking lately and I love it!  Here's a page that my scrapbook club ladies did in February.  Since February was all about LOVE, these are pics from the day I married my best friend!
Love you Quad!

I used the new Big Shot Designer Rosette Die for the background.  You have to cut out 3 of them and adhere them together to make one large rosette.  Want this die?  You can shop online by going  here!  Remember that these are the last few weeks to take advantage of Sale-a-bration!  For every $50 you spend, you get 1 freebie from the Sale-a-bration catalog. 


Enjoy!
Keisha

2 comments:

Amber said...

That is so cute!! Great job!

creative lady said...

Awwww, this is so nice! You did a great job with this layout. When are you going to start your scrapbooking classes?

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!