Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy New Year!

I'm still alive!  So, I took a little blogging break over Christmas and then it became the new year and I stayed on break!  I promise to not do that again.  I've been super uper busy!  The good thing is that I'm back and I'm going to make a commitment to my blog!  Please hold me accountable.

Now, guess what?  I'm in San Antonio for the Stampin' Up! Leadership conference.  So exciting.  I got here yesterday and I've already learned so so much.  I can't wait to come home and share everything with you all.  One of the things that we do at all Stampin' Up! events is swap cards.  We prepare lots of cards and switch out with each other.  I want to share my swap cards with you.   My girl Tessa came over this past weekend and helped me prepare them all!  Thanks Tess!

So Simple, but I love it...features the new Textured Impressions Embossing Folders from the Occasions Mini Catalog and the P.S. I Love You stamp set from the mini.  Crumb Cake cardstock, Craft White Ink and Poppy Parade Ribbon.  Easy Peasy!
A little more elaborate..but still pretty, lots of texture with the Fun Flowers Die, the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, the new Edgelits Die and the matching Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  The designer series paper, brad, and ribbon are sneak peaks from the Sale-a-bration catalog that starts Jan. 24!  The sentiment is from the P.S. I love you set stamped in Soft Suede.  Add Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Pool Party and Lucky Limeade Paper and you're done.
Enjoy and Happy Stampin!
Keisha

1 comment:

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!