Sunday, November 20, 2011




Stampin’ Up has announced their Online Extravaganza, an annual sale to kick off the holiday shopping season!  

It begins tomorrow, Monday, November 21, 2011, and runs through Wednesday, November 30, 2011!

Shop in my Online Store on Monday, November 21, to take advantage of the great deals. 

Deals like FREE digital downloads valued at $40 when you buy My Digital Studio Express, 60 percent off select Designer Fabrics, and 30 percent off an exclusive ribbon bundle are listed as some of the specials .  They aren't telling us all of the specials yet  :(

ALSO

There will be two items on sale for 24 hours only  
(November 21, 12:01 AM – 11:59 PM mountain time) 
So make sure you don’t miss the first 24 hours of Online Extravaganza!

You can either shop in my Online Store here or, email me your order at simplyalon@yahoo.com for me to place your order for you.  As soon as I find out what the 2 items are for the 24 hour sale, I'll post them  here on my blog.

Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon!

Happy Stampin,
Keisha

No comments:

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!