Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Stampin Card Keeper Box Class




Hello,

I wanted to share a project that I've been working on for an upcoming class. I'll be offering this class at my house on Sept. 8 and on Sept. 15 at 6:30pm. I personally think it's gorgeous. I used the new Spice Cake Desingers Series Paper and the Stampin' Card Keeper from the new holiday mini catalog. The pictures just don't do it justice, but trust me...the box is beautiful.

We'll also make 2 cards during the class...here's a sneak peak of them...

This class includes....
  • The Stampin' Card Box
  • Package of the new Spice Cake Designer Series Paper (you keep the whole package)
  • Materials to make 2 additional cards, plus envelopes
  • All the embellishments to decorate your box
  • Fun!
Enjoy!!!
Keisha


No comments:

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!