Thursday, August 18, 2011

2-step stampin'

Hi All,

I promised that I was going to post more often...sorry, but I was on vacation last week, came back on Friday and had stamp club the very next day! I'm just now catching up. I did want to share the cards that we made at Stamp Club on Saturday. We always have so much fun at club. We have a great group of ladies...if you're reading this, I really appreciate ya!

We focused on 2-step stampin'...



All Supplies Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Raining Flowers, Delightful Dozen


Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade, Just Add Cake

Ink: Early Espresso, So Saffron

Ribbon: Poppy Parade

Tools: Stampin Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Big Shot: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder




Stamps: Raining Flowers, Delightful Dozen

Paper: Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Pattern Designer Series Paper Pack In-Color

Ink: Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Island Indigo

Tools: Stampin Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Stampin Sponges

Ribbon: Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Island Indigo 3/8” Ruffle


Oops, I almost covered up the sentiment with all my ruffles, lol!


Happy Stampin'

Keisha


No comments:

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!