Sunday, February 6, 2011

Stamp-a-Stack Cards

Hi All! I sure do hope you are enjoying the Superbowl. I am! I'm having a Stamp-a-Stack class on Saturday, Feb. 12 and wanted to post the cards up that we'll be making. We'll be making 5 different cards. I'm really excited about this class as it will be my first time hosting a Stamp-a-Stack!

All Supplies from Stampin Up!

This card is using the Tart & Tangy stamp set and the sentiment from the Great Friend set.


I love Valentine's Day and this card. I cased it from Andrea Walford. Love her work! I used Valentine Defined Stamp Set, the Glimmer paper, and Love Impressions Designer Series Paper all from the new Occasions Mini Catalog.


This card features the Punch Bunch Stamp Set from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog and the PomPom trim and the First Edition Designer Series Paper from the Occasions Mini Catalog.

My favorite go-to Stamp Set is Heard from the Heart...used here along with the Rick-Rack technique that I learned from Mary Fish over at Stampin Pretty. Her Wow Videos are so cool!


Here's another cased card from Stampin Pretty....couldn't resist it....too cute! I used the Punch Bunch and the So Happy for You Stamp Sets from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.

If you're interested in taking the class, there's still room, just shoot me an email. Go Steelers!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

aw this is cute! :) love owls.

 
Here's the Pinterest code for your blogging profile!